Wedding Recap Part 1

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Okay, here we are with part 1 of.. I'm not sure how many we will end up with! :)

I was so happy once I was able to view the photos because really, the day went by in such a blur. I barely remember much of what was going on, who I spoke to, who I might have missed speaking to (oops!), etc. But, now that I have the pictures -- It's all coming back to me now!

Let's start at the beginning, our photographer (Jennifer Ballard) arrived early. My sister in law Stephanie and I were just chatting and relaxing up in the bridal suite. I was in a mood at the start of the day over the weather. I DREAMED of having an outdoor ceremony, but it just wasn't going to happen. I think we had a mix of everything weather wise -- snow, hail, gusting winds. Insane weather!



This was the sign out front of the banquet hall -- glad our photographer thought to take a couple photos of it!


My amazing dress by Bridal Bliss Designs. I have to admit, it was nerve wracking to order my dress online, sight unseen but it was one of the best decisions I made! I still can't get enough of this dress and I was happy to have been able to support the handmade community.


These robes were also handmade on Etsy by Embroidery by Melissa.









I find this sequence of photos hilarious -- She was helping me with putting on the garter (I almost forgot) and I told her to go higher; we thought it was pretty funny in the moment!




This was our extremely cold and windy first look outside.
I remember being outside the front door waiting for the signal to start walking over and my entire dress blowing up. I'm told that I looked like Marilyn Monroe and that it was hilarious. Luckily, there are no photos of that episode though!





I suppose that should be enough for one post!
More to be posted shortly, starting with family portraits.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger