July Ipsy Bag Review

Thursday, July 18, 2013

There aren't too many beauty subscriptions that are available in Canada - I'm currently signed up for 2 right now, and this was my first month receiving my Ipsy Bag subscription! Here's what I received:

POP Beauty - Pouty Pop Crayon in Rose Romance

I actually really like this product and I am happy with the colour choice I was given. Rose Romance is the palest shade here and works really well with my skin tone. I LOVE how it feels and how it seems to define my lips even more. I'm not much of a lip girl, usually I only wear clear lipgloss, but this product is awesome.


I haven't tried this out yet, but I really like the San Fransisco and Malibu shades. The Hollywood might be a little much for me, but I might give it a shot on a date night with my husband. 



I was so excited to receive this! This is one product that has been on my bucket list to try FOREVER. Very excited to be able to try it out first.


I am a little embarrassed to admit this, but I was so excited to try this product out that I actually broke the top dispenser. So, it will have to wait for me to try it until after I find another bottle to dump it into, or try again to fix this one! Still, this sounds like an awesome product and I love beach hair.


A very nice moisturizer sample. I like the feel and texture of it. This is definitely something that I would use again!


I must say, overall, I am very impressed with my first Ipsy Bag and can't wait until August's!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger