Sponsor Spotlight: Alyssa from Lyss & Loveliness

Thursday, September 26, 2013


I would like to introduce all my readers to Alyssa from Lyss & Loveliness

She is in her first year of marriage (like me), and her blog is truly inspiring to read. She blogs about everything from love & relationships, faith & inspiration, recipes, blogging tips and so much more. If you aren't already following her, you really need to check her out.

Some of my personal favourite posts:


Now, it's time for quick and fun Q&A to get to know Alyssa better!

What are the 5 best words that describe you? And what are the 5 best words that describe your blog/shop?
Authentic, Feminine, Adventurous, Fun-Loving, Compassionate

What is one thing that people might be surprised to learn about you?
I spent most of my early teenage years a t-shirt wearing, hair pulled up all the time, full out tom boy.

Why did you start blogging and what keeps you going?
I wanted a way to keep in touch with friends and family after we moved from Florida up to Ohio a week after getting married, and I’ve absolutely fallen in love with the blogging community. The sense of community and friendship are what keep me going, even on the days when it gets tough.

If you could be any animal in your next life which would you choose and why?
Definitely a swan. They’re so beautiful, elegant, graceful, and never seem to have a care in the world.

What is one of your biggest current pet peeves?
Grammar! I cannot stand when people use incorrect grammar! I may or may not have earned the nickname “grammar nazi” ;)

If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
My dream job is working as a fashion magazine editor in New York City. 

What are some of your favourite blogs?
Chasing Happy, Simply Clarke, A Night Owl Blog, and The Nectar Collective are a few of my favourite reads.

If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? 
As cliché and not unique as it may be, I would love to sit down with Abraham Lincoln and just hear him talk about his passions and experiences.


What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
My wedding day; it perfectly sums up the magic of being married to the love of my life.

If you could have any super power what would you choose and why? 
The adventurer in me would say that I would love to fly.
  
Check out More About Alyssa & Her Blog:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger