Sponsor Spotlight: Kelley from One Hot Southern Mess

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Time to introduce you to another one of my swappers this week and let me tell you, this girl seems like she would be a BLAST to hang out with! With every post, she seems to be herself and real, which makes her blog awesome to read! She also has the most adorable bulldog named Mia! Meet Kelley from One Hot Southern Mess!


Here are some of my favourite recent posts from Kelley:

What are the 5 best words that describe you? And what are the 5 best words that describe your blog/shop? 
I would say that mine would be: loud, caring, compassionate, southern and crafty. I would have to go with the same thing about my blog :)

What is one thing that people might be surprised to learn about you? 
That I have this crazy fear of the dark and my tires blowing up when I put air in them.

Why did you start blogging and what keeps you going? 
I started blogging because I was always that girl that would read them and finally one day I started my own.

If you could be any animal in your next life which would you choose and why?
My dog, she has the life.

What is one of your biggest current pet peeves?
People that chew with their mouth open.

If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? 
I would be a concert promotor!

What are some of your favourite blogs? 
 
If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? 
Elvis or Marilyn Monroe.
 
What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? 
Oh man, thats would have to be going back to college.

If you could have any super power what would you choose and why? 
To be invisible :) 
 
 
Check out More About Kelley & Her Blog:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger