I'm Back!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

I am back! :)

It's hard to believe that I have been away from this blog since February, but I am excited to be able to start it up again and share a little piece of my world. Thank you to any readers or followers that have stuck by in my absence. I appreciate your support, and please continue to bare with me while I jump back into the blogging world!

I have been extremely focused on my business, since taking a blogging break, and I couldn't be happier with the results! My work has been featured on Young & the Restless, and will be shown on Days on Our Lives at the end of October. 
 
 
 
Plus, I participated in a pre-Emmy gifting suite event put on by GBK and The Artisan Group. I had the amazing Selenis Leyva from Orange is the New Blank and Alicia Witt from The Mentalist & Justified try on my Hot Pink and Citrine Gemstone Necklace at the event. (Pictures below).
 
 
I have also been signing up and participating in the world of art and craft festivals. I have learned a lot in the last few months, and am excited about the future. It has allowed me to open up and (somewhat) get past my shyness and social anxiety, which is a wonderful feeling!

Plenty of blog updates and posts to come!

 
 

2 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger